Friday, February 11, 2011

Somebody noticed!

My BFF from Arcadia just posted this as her Fb status and tagged me in it:

"Megan Shafer Press has a whole new respect for single moms. Single moms with twins get some sort of hero worship. I'm lookin' at you Shawnna Pomeroy."

I am just touched and moved that she would acknowledge me in that way. Every time I go back and look at it, it makes me cry. 8 people, including mutual friends and her mom have "liked" it, which is also cool.

Anyway, I just wanted to record this for all posterity!

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice when all of your hard work gets recognized sometimes :) Being a Mom is such a tough job...I couldn't imagine raising two by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an awesome mom, and deserve someone to notice every now and then!

    ReplyDelete