Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

I now have 2 walking children. I could write my own version of the 12 Days of Christmas but just in twos...along the lines of 2 toddlers toddling, 2 babies leaping, 2 boys a-dancing, 2 toys a-breaking...you get my drift!

Max is developing quite a vocabulary: ball, uh-oh, OH!, see, mommy, cookie, turkey, yogurt, milk, and I think he says book or block (or maybe both?) but it's hard to tell. There are other words he uses sometimes, but that aren't consistent yet. Sometimes hi, bye-bye, ni-ni and a few others. He also points to everything he's interested in, coupled with "see?!" sometimes "see dat?!"

Alex doesn't talk as much as Max, but he definitely has cookie, uh-oh, mommy and OH! He says bye-bye too and more consistently than Max does. He invented his own toy by putting a ball on the lid of the shape sorter and spinning the ball until it falls off (see video).

They both love to stack blocks and read books. They like to dump out their toy bins and sit in them, or just sit right on top of the toys or books.

I brought home some balloons for them the other day and it was like the best day ever! They looooooove balloons, so when these were buy one, get one free, I just couldn't resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment