Friday, October 8, 2010

It's been a year...

The boys are ONE. I can't believe it. This year has flown by unbelievably quickly, and, in many ways I'm glad because it's been the toughest year of my life, by far. Everyone who told me the first four months would be the hardest were right. That part is a blur to me now, but, in a way, I'm glad because I do remember a lot of tears (on all of our parts), a lot of frustration and a lot of sleepless nights.

The boys finally sleeping through the night at about 10 months old has been, I think, my biggest success so far. Being able to have predictable sleep myself has definitely made a difference on my quality of life!

We had fun up in WA with the family. The boys loved crawling all over, exploring the new place. Here are some photos from the boys' birthday and the cupcakes.






No comments:

Post a Comment